Member’s Fall Art Show
October 7, 2023 – October 29, 2023
The show will be held at the South Lake Art League
Mail registration form and check payable to South Lake Art League to: Kathy Henderson, 10919 Bronson Road, Clermont, FL 34712. Registration forms should be post marked no later than September 30, 2023.
Do not drop off entry forms at South Lake Art League.
No entries will be accepted after September 30, 2023.
- Wednesday, September 30, 2023: Cutoff for entries.
- Wednesday, October 4, 2023: Gallery is open 12noon – 5pm to drop off art.
- Saturday, October 7, 2023: Reception and awards at 10AM.
- Sunday, October 29, 2023: Art must be picked up at the gallery between 10am – 1pm.
Rules for entry:
- Three pieces of art are allowed per artist.
- Two frames can be no larger than 24” x 20” and the third frame is limited to 20” x 16”.
- Art must be original – no prints and no entries from instructional classes.
- Art must be properly wired for hanging or it will not be accepted.
- No nudes, political, or sexually suggestive art will be allowed.
- Art that has previously won an award at South Lake Art League is not eligible.
- If there are less than three entries in a category – categories may be grouped together as one category.
- Art may not be removed until the completion of the art show unless it sells.
- Committee decisions are final if a piece of art is found not eligible.
- Price per entry is $8.00 for members, $10.00 non-members, and $5.00 for Youth Art Club members.
Neither the South Lake Art League nor Art Show Committee will be responsible for loss or damage of entry – however, all possible precautions will be taken with the art.
- Mixed Media/Zentangle and Zentangled Inspired Art/Collage
- Watercolor/Water Based Pen and Ink
- Acrylic and Oil
- Pastel/Colored Pencil/Pen and Ink
Ribbons will be awarded with first, second, and third place ribbons for each category. Also, Best of Show and People’s Choice ribbons will be awarded.